Week 3 nfl football picks against the spread 2020

Week 3 nfl football picks against the spread 2020
against, new England. Daniel Thomas still won't be enough here though. Receivers Roddy White, Julio Jones william betting fixed matches 9 3 and tight end Tony Gonzalez will have their way with the Pats secondary.

Ponting: Browns - The Reggie Bush as feature back experiment lasted all of 1 1/4 weeks. Griffin: Cardinals - Wow. Starkey: Falcons - I still don't believe in the Bucs. I'm going with the one I picked to make the playoffs. San Francisco is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games on the road. Liam Ponting: Patriots, i'm really not buying what the Bills are selling at the moment.

What kajmak1 fixed match fight a sad football game. Fittz: Bengals, john Candy can't save the Niners now. The last time that happened was in November of 1994. The Pack didn't look too invinceible last week, rock.

The total has gone over in 4 of San Franciscos last 6 games when playing. Ponting: Panthers - Regardless if it's Blaine Gabbert's first start or another opportunity for Cam Newton to accumulate a ridiculous amount of passing yards, it's still a fairly meaningless game between 2 poor teams. Thats two of the 49ers defenders that the Rams wont miss this short week.

NFL, week 3, picks - SB Nation Dallas

Drummond: 49ers, after a Texas-sized heartbreak, San Fran returns to the Gore and Davis show. Oakland Raiders - Oakland Faders, Oakland Taters, Oakland Fakers, Oakland Loss-Makers - Philadelphia Beagles, Philadelphia Iggles, Philadelphia Turkeys, Philadelphia Buzzards, Philadelphia Mockingbirds Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Reelers, Pittsburgh Squealers, Pittsburgh Stealers, Iron City Idiots San Diego Chargers - San Diego.

Week 3 is highlighted by an AFC East showdown, an NFC Championship rematch and Dallas home opener on Monday Night. Perryman: Lions - Forget it, they're rolling.

Fittz: Browns - This just seems like a game the Dolphins will under-perform. Fittz: Steelers - The Colts' death march continues. Fittz: Seahawks - Like anything in the NFC West is predictable other than it being terrible. Most of us expected the Cowboys to beat the Rams, but I dont think anyone was expecting a blowout. . London: jeff benton sports picks live basketball Saints - The Texans beat possibly jeff benton sports picks live basketball the two worst teams in the NFL. London: Browns - Set your DVR for this one.

Football against the, redskins. NFL Betting Pick: Take the under. San Fran had more bad news when star linebacker Patrick Willis went down with a groin injury in the third quarter. . The purpose is to see how well I read each team.

Starkey: Lions - Between the Lions and the Tigers, Detroit fans must be feeling good. That o-line is awful. Now can he bet of the day betfair do it against scrubs?

NFL, picks

What are the Odds for hockey playoff probability the Game? We'll see if Brady can keep up his ridiculous yardage pace as well.

hockey playoff probability NFL, week sports betting vocabulary chart printable 3, picks. Drummond: Saints - I hope your TV has it's track shoes. Starkey: Panthers - Tempted to go Jags here just because of MJD, but, everybody gets another week of Cam Newton loving to look forward. Redskins (2-0) at Cowboys (1-1) - Dallas' second prime time game in three weeks comes on Monday night.

Starkey: Ravens - Ugly. Fittz: Lions - This actually seems like a decent test for the Lions but I suspect they'll pass. Ponting: Packers - Bit too early in the year to get the full Soldier Field experience with this one. Fittz: Raiders - The Jets will likely win, but I just can't quit these Raiders.

Adding a comment
Name:*
E-Mail:
Enter the code: *

Copyright © 2018. - All Rights Reserved.